Rain !

I know, I know, why the hell am I talking
about such a miserable subject?

Well today as I worked in the local Garden
Center in central Ireland (Laois), it rained
and rained all[B] day!!!!

It was misery and cold to such an extent that
I felt that it deserved a topic on my little
blog. The depression (temporary) was made worse
with the constant text messages from Sharon
(who is living in Las Palmas) about what a
wonderful day she was having at the beach.

*Shakes Raised Fist*
Damn you for rubbing it in my face.

Today, it is almost safe to say that it never
really got bright outside.
My fingers were numb as I inserted them into
the icy compost which I then used to plant
young plants into small little pots.

I am now all nice and warm in front of my PC
at home with residues of the compost still on
my fingers but I don't care.

My friend plans to go around the country side
tonight to remove the old signs from around
the country side.
He then plans to sell them on eBay to the
Americans, who love paying money for that
sort of thing. In one way it is a good idea
if it was worth a lot of money although I don't
think it is. I will check eBay tonight and
see is it a worth while risk but I don't know
what happens to people if they are caught
doing something like that.....

Also the fact that it is raining will really
limit the effectiveness of such an operation.#

Hmmmm.

No comments:

Popular Posts